..it's my life..

..my whole life belongs to you.. :P Always keep in mind that my love for you is never fading. Just as you expect the sun to shine in the day and the moon to glow in the night, my love for you is always there... I exist for you and you alone.. =)

Saturday, November 26, 2005

..REST DAY NA!..

..one week ng sumasakit ang ulo ko sa d ko malamang kadahilanan...siguro dahil malabo na raw ang mga mata ko...(sbi ni doc nung APE nmin)..kya ayun..i have to wear reading glasses na..pero cute nman ung color ng glasses eh...hehe..d mukhang nerd..kaya it's OK.. :P

..haaayy..anfg hirap magwork...daming gngwa...lalo pa ngyon..email support ako..grabe! STRESS!haayy...wla ng petix sa ofis..hehe...anyways, looking at the brighter side of it..ok nman xa kc very challenging ung workload ko...i receive emails that are hard to answer..as in goodluck sa KnowledgeBase db??pero ok lng..anjan nman c henyong Vince eh!hehe..ung PP nming super husay..hehe..

..yey!me and my bebe will see "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" tomorrow..hehe...takot..pero astig un!True story....hayy..can't wait.. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home