..it's my life..

..my whole life belongs to you.. :P Always keep in mind that my love for you is never fading. Just as you expect the sun to shine in the day and the moon to glow in the night, my love for you is always there... I exist for you and you alone.. =)

Thursday, March 23, 2006

..03.23.2006..

..this post is very special
because today is an important occasion for us..


Image is Free Hosted By Pictiger.com Image is Free Hosted By Pictiger.com

..handling a relationship is not an easy task..you have to understand everything since it involves everything..from the clothes you wear to the places you go..from the people you go with to the things that you buy..you have to consider everything..you cannot decide for your own but you also have to consider what your partner thinks..being single is good..you will just have to decie for your own..however, being in a relationship is spectacular! you will experience all the good things life can give..loving is sharing it with someone who loves you unconditionally..accepting you for who you are..and loving you whatever shortcomings you undertake..now I can say my life is so complete…having a person who loves me as me and understands every mistakes i make..i could not ask for anything else in this world…our relationship may not be perfect but we manage to be perfect for each other..we may not be a couple made in heaven but we are a couple who learns all the lessons in life..building our relationship to grow and making ourselves a better people..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home