..it's my life..

..my whole life belongs to you.. :P Always keep in mind that my love for you is never fading. Just as you expect the sun to shine in the day and the moon to glow in the night, my love for you is always there... I exist for you and you alone.. =)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

from ten to one

10 IMPORTANT THINGS IN YOUR BAG:
1. cellphone
2. wallet
3. the spirit of moonflower from The Body Shop cologne
4. born lippy lip balm from the The Body Shop
5. my reading glasses
6. hand sanitizer from Privat Joyce
7. hanky and tissue
8. L2S ID with TrendMicro ID lace
9. mirror from my sis vanna
10. comb

9 OF YOUR CLOSE FRIENDS:
1. guia
2. sherill
3. esel
4. sheila
5. love
6. carme
7. maureen
8. karen
9. january

8 OF YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD:
1. Fettuccine Alfredo of Fazolis
2. Chicken mami of Dimsum and Dumplings
3. combo float of McDonald's
4. sisig of something fishy
5. hawaiian pizza of yellow cab
6. GoGo Ceasar sandwich of KFC
7. clubhouse sandwich
8. brownies

7 OF YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES:
1. serendipity
2. 50 first dates
3. a walk to remember
4. My Sassy girl
5. Windstruck
6. She's all that
7. My Bestfriend's wedding

6 QUALITIES YOU WANT FROM A BOY:
1. SWEET
2. thoughtful
3. may sense kausap
4. responsible
5. sensitive
6. transparent

5 CUTE GUYS:
1. eugene
2. peter
3. parreƱo
4. palacios
5. MY BEBE.. :P

4THINGS YOU COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT:
1. cellphone
2. my wallet (with my ATM card of course and Power Station card)
3. MP3 player
4. hanky

3 IDEAL GIFTS YOU WANT TO RECEIVE:
1. iPOD
2. laptop
3. car keys (for CRV!) :)

2 PERSONS YOU MISS:
1. eugene
2. eugene pa rin!

1 PERSON YOU WANT TO LIVE WITH FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE:
1. obvious ba?! :P my BEBE of course..

--this message is from kArmI-- tnx!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home