..it's my life..

..my whole life belongs to you.. :P Always keep in mind that my love for you is never fading. Just as you expect the sun to shine in the day and the moon to glow in the night, my love for you is always there... I exist for you and you alone.. =)

Thursday, March 23, 2006


tagged by Karmi..


The rules:List seven songs you’re into right now. No matter the genre, whether [or not] they have words, or even if they’re any good, they must be songs you’re really enjoying right now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs, then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.


7 Songs:

1. narda - Kamikazee

2. Crazy for You - MYMP

3. Where are you - Natalie feat. Justin Roman

4. Check on it - Beyonce Knowles

5. Stand up for Love - Destiny's child

6. Ligaya - Kitchie Nadal

7. Wag mo ng itanong - MYMP


7 People I Am Tagging

..wla...hehehe... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home