..it's my life..

..my whole life belongs to you.. :P Always keep in mind that my love for you is never fading. Just as you expect the sun to shine in the day and the moon to glow in the night, my love for you is always there... I exist for you and you alone.. =)

Friday, January 27, 2006



..at last!

..i got my starbucks planner!yey!

..i have completed the stickers in exchange for a starbucks planner last dec yet it has been out of stock for a month..i was really so excited because eugene and i really spent so much for that "planner"...glad that when i went to starbucks araneta on my way to the office, i took the chance of asking if there is an available planner already...the guy asked me if i had reservation for that...and i told him "yes!"..i went last week and had my reservation there..and i got lucky because finally, yeah! FINALLY!..i got it! with a free drink of my choice!..haha!im just so happy to have it...im sure eugene will be glad if he sees it later... :)

1 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger karmimay said...

ako rin! badtrip nga lang at walang ganyan dito sa tate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home