..it's my life..

..my whole life belongs to you.. :P Always keep in mind that my love for you is never fading. Just as you expect the sun to shine in the day and the moon to glow in the night, my love for you is always there... I exist for you and you alone.. =)

Sunday, December 25, 2005


..merry christmas!!

..having your loved ones around makes your christmas a merry one..

..and i can say that eventhough we have not had many delicious food last night for noche buena since my mom only cooks few during new year's eve, i think that having each other inside our own house makes my christmas eve complete..

..and being with my one and only bebe this christmas day completes it all..i just can't ask for anything else..it's everything to me!

..being with them is the most valuable gift i have ever received...this is my MERRIEST christmas! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home