..it's my life..

..my whole life belongs to you.. :P Always keep in mind that my love for you is never fading. Just as you expect the sun to shine in the day and the moon to glow in the night, my love for you is always there... I exist for you and you alone.. =)

Saturday, December 10, 2005

..yey!


..it's my rest day tom and im so happy..hehehhe.. :P
..last sunday, ugin and i watched "Just Like Heaven"..it's like a fairytale story...when the guy kissed the girl, she woke up from coma...such a typical love story but it's okay..enjoyed the muvi much! :)
..tom..i think i will just stay at home..it's ugin's xmas party @ Trendmicro and I don't know if we'll c each other after that..
..it's Pinoy Big Brother's BIG NIGHT tom..I'd like Cass to win because..wla lng! I just like her..I also like Nene and I think she grabs most of the public's votes but let's wait until the BIG NIGHT tomorrow.. :P
..this past few days, I've been so childish and I don't like that happening to me..it's just that there are some situations wherein I'm being too childish and very hard to understand..i also take things seriously recently..i don't know...am I stressed?? afraid?? stupid??nah!..i just dont understand..
..lately, ive been too sensitive as well..even ugin cannot understand nor handle it...
..i think the best thing to do is...RELAX...take a good sleep...breathe....that's it!don't think about anything else...just relax! :P ..ope that wud help me a lot...cuz i don't want this to happen to me anymore...

:::PLANS for NEXT WEEK:::
..shop..shop..shop...gifts for xmas... =) (*excited!*)
..for exchange gift
..buy something for vanna cuz it's her bday on the 18th.. happy bday lil sis! :)


:::ALL I WANT FOR XMAS:::
..dvd player and flat screen TV for my room
..iPod (kahit MINI lng..:P)
..new cellphone??uhhmmm...not really..
..WORLD PEACE!! =) hehe...


:::NEW YEAR's RESOLUTION:::
..buy coffee from Starbucks only once a week..(cuz im always @ starbuck almost everyday)
..get a good sleep..
..resign
..look for another job
..magdiet! my waist is 29 na yta!waahhhh.. =(
..not to be childish, immature and moody..(mahirap yta toh..tsk tsk)
..be a gud gurl...hehe...wish!


:::CURRENT MOOD: SLEEPY:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home