..it's my life..

..my whole life belongs to you.. :P Always keep in mind that my love for you is never fading. Just as you expect the sun to shine in the day and the moon to glow in the night, my love for you is always there... I exist for you and you alone.. =)

Thursday, December 08, 2005

..party..

..hehe...last night, we had our Christmas party @ the NBC Tent in The Fort..It was our company's xmas party...i was one of the performers..of course I danced!that's what I really want to do..hehe...and eventhough it was my first time to wear a costume that made me uneasy since I'm not comfortable wearing such costume, I still danced with a smile on my face (with matching iling)..hehe..but I'm glad it went out good..ASTIG nga eh!..anyways, here are our pix from our party...



..this is my not-so-comfortable costume.. :P



..tres marias..maureen, sharon and me..



..my very good friend maureen...


..with my teammates..reynold and elen..Runaway Bride movie theme..



..SAT 9PM-B..



..Link2support dancers..hurray! :)





..L2S gurl dancers..

..L2S dancers..:P



..this is the rhythm of the night...yeAh!




..inside the dressing room of NBC tent..@The Fort

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home