..it's my life..

..my whole life belongs to you.. :P Always keep in mind that my love for you is never fading. Just as you expect the sun to shine in the day and the moon to glow in the night, my love for you is always there... I exist for you and you alone.. =)

Thursday, December 15, 2005

..hhaaayyy....


..it's really hard to work....esp. during GY..it's like im always tired and needs a lot of rest and sleep..i am planning to resign on January but it still depends...id like to stay here in L2S for 2 years but let's see if i can still stand and handle this job..


..anyways, i got my DVD player already that's why im so happy and excited cuz i borrowed some dvd's from my friend and hope to watch it on my rest days..well..let's see...but im really happy cuz i got something from my 13th month pay!hehehe....TV is next in line...mga next year ulit...haha...


..grabe...inaantok nko....

::mode: SAD...haayy:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home