..it's my life..

..my whole life belongs to you.. :P Always keep in mind that my love for you is never fading. Just as you expect the sun to shine in the day and the moon to glow in the night, my love for you is always there... I exist for you and you alone.. =)

Sunday, April 30, 2006

..wlang magawa

..dahil ngdown ang RN, xempre petix ang lola ng 3hrs...hay...ang hirap plng maghintay ng oras lalo na pag magisa ka lng sa ofis...i mean, mag isa lng akong naiwan sa team nmin...mbuti nlng karmi at nanjan ka...ka-email chat ko...hehehe...kung hndi, nsira na cguro ulo ko kkhintay ng 4:30..

Image is Free Hosted By Pictiger.com

..kahapon ska nung friday eh nsa SM ako...xempre...sale kya!hmmm...nd guess what?? i finally bought a TV!!yey!!!it's a 21" Sony Wega Flat Screen TV..ohmygosh! iloveit!hahah...at khit d mshadong mlinaw ung reception eh ok lng...my unit is on the 5th floor kc tpos inner side p xa ng bldg. kya mejo mahina ang signal..i think i still have to buy a baron antenna? or a signal booster antenna for me to get a good signal...pero as of now, im happy kc malinaw ung channel 2..kapamilya kc ako eh...nyhahah...and i would love to watch PBB...this will be my first time to watch PBBTE..hope so!hehe...so im so excited...uuwi ako agad for that...ndi kc ko contented na nkikita ko lng ung site and blog ng PBB pra mlaman ko ung nangyyri s knina..i have to watch it for myself..haha!

..nweis, 21 mins to go...logout na! babush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home