..it's my life..

..my whole life belongs to you.. :P Always keep in mind that my love for you is never fading. Just as you expect the sun to shine in the day and the moon to glow in the night, my love for you is always there... I exist for you and you alone.. =)

Sunday, June 18, 2006

..a love note..

One night a guy & a girl weredriving home from the movies.
Theboy sensed there wassomething wrong because of the painfulsilence they shared between themthat night.
The girl then asked the boy topull overbecause she wanted to talk.
She told himthat herfeelings had changed & that it was timeto moveon.
A silent tear slid down his cheek as heslowly reached into his pocket & passedher afolded note.
At that moment, a drunk driver wasspeeding downthat very same street.
He swervedright into the drivers seat, killing the boy.
Miraculously, the girl survived.
Remembering thenote, shepulled it out & read it.

"Without your love, I would die."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home