..it's my life..

..my whole life belongs to you.. :P Always keep in mind that my love for you is never fading. Just as you expect the sun to shine in the day and the moon to glow in the night, my love for you is always there... I exist for you and you alone.. =)

Monday, June 05, 2006

..Peng You

..love this song from PBB Teen Big Winner Kim..she really is a good example of a
kabataang pinoy...blessed with so much talents and very pretty..she's a princess
to me...here's her song Peng You - a chinese song which was translated to
tagalog version..Kim sang it with my fave band, MYMP...


Peng You
Kim Chiu Feat. Mymp

Sa lahat ng luha
Lagi kang may kasama
Sa gitna ng ulan
Karamay mo ako kaibigan
Sa tatahakin mong daan
Hindi kita iiwan
Hindi ka na mag-iisa, kaibigan

Chorus:

Peng you yi shen yi chi zou
Na xie ri zhi bu zhai you
Ating pagkakaibigan,
Di magbabago, kailanman
Peng you bu cheng gu tan gou
Yi shen peng you, ni hui dong
Kahit na magkalayo,
Nandito ka sa'king puso

(repeat chorus)
Yi ju hua, yi bei zhi
Kaibigan, kahit kailan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home