..it's my life..

..my whole life belongs to you.. :P Always keep in mind that my love for you is never fading. Just as you expect the sun to shine in the day and the moon to glow in the night, my love for you is always there... I exist for you and you alone.. =)

Sunday, January 27, 2008

..long time..

..it's been a long time since my last login here in blogspot.. i made few blogs recently but when I visited my blog here, i realized that I have so much memories left here that I can't let this go...wala pa ring papalit sayo... :) ..iba ka pa rin...



..anyway, it's my rest day tonight and i'm blogging...i dont have anything to do right now..this is the first week i have my broadband connection so i'll make the most out of it..earlier this day, after my shift, I slept..... I slept till 6PM! hehe...then I went to Rob Pioneer for groceries.. After that, empty.. I got nothing to do... So I turned on my laptop, connect to the Internet..and downloaded Season 7 of smallville using torrent..hehehe... It really takes a while to download a GIG of files..but it's worth the time and electricity... I'm excited to watch Smallville... :P

..i missed blogging...so... it's really nice to be back and have this first post this 2008! This year was a good start for a new life..new perceptions...new laptop.., new account, new job description, new boss...almost everything is new so I'll make the most out of it... AJA thea! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home